Meon Valley Travel
Travel is an emotive and exciting industry to be involved in. Meon Valley Travel have three core areas of their business, Repatriations, Business Travel and Leisure Travel.
- Web developement
- Brand refresh
- Email Marketing segmentation
- Personalised emails
- Growth of the database
- Pillar content – SEO
- Internal Comms
- Video content
- Link Building including getting a .gov.uk link
Leisure Database growth
Patient Literature Projects completed
Clinical Conference Projects
UK Clinical Conference
- Organisation of comedians Marcus Brigstocke and Dr Phil Hammond
- 5 metre stand with TV in Windsor branding
- Windsor time lapse video (outsourced)
- Digital Voting Pads – Suppliers and digitally branded agenda and headshots
- Photography and video of event (outsourced)
- Agenda (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Consultant magazine (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Conference folders (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign)
- Notepads, pens (Adobe InDesign)
- Certificates (batch processed using Adobe InDesign)
- Lanyards and name badges (batch process using Adobe InDesign)
Video of the event lectures, seminars and educational sections were useful for YouTube content and SEO.
- Wayfinder (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign)
- Feather banners (Adobe Illustrator)
- Pull up banners (Adobe Illustrator)
- Email marketing, (Campaign Monitor, MailChimp integration with Eventbrite)
- Eventbrite management
- Slides – (Sli.do, Slideshare)
Choosing the right after dinner speaker included research of their previous projects, budget considerations and matching a comedian to the audience. Prior to the night a profile of the company was compiled and sent. On the night I provided a quick overview of the company and audience with things to avoid and a concise summary of conference details. Feedback was positive and helped set the tone for the conference.
Feather banners create eye catching moving signage to show where the conference centre is. These were created to be reusable for other events. The wayfinder sign was another way to showcase that GenesisCare are an international company, and it was a little nod to the international delegates from Spain and Australia and the new centres launching in Windsor and Cambridge.
Linking the new Windsor centre to our Windsor conference was key in bringing attention to the project. The exhibition stand had an integrated TV and had the centre construction build on loop. The stand was also built so that it could be easily adapted, both in size and so that the graphics could be changed.